Job Title: On-Air Talent
Hours per week: 10-20 hours
Description: We are looking to hire on-camera broadcasters to work on doing game play-by-play, commentary and sideline reporting for Rugby games and events. On-Air talent will be: (1) Researching rugby teams and players; (2) being featured on live rugby event broadcasts; (3) Do in game analysis; (4) perform related duties as required.
(1) Excellence in AP style writing skills
(2) Possess excellent organizational skills
(3) Ability to interact with players, coaches, announcers, co-hosts, and other
(4) Possess and practice good judgment
(5) Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor.
(6) Excellent oral and written communication skills
(7) Impeccable attention to detail, self-motivated, contributes to ideas and discussions
(8) Able to meet rigorous deadlines and work independently and with a team
(9) Ability to provide leadership, supervision and guidance to an extensive constituency at all levels in the company.
(10) Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others as part of an effective communications team while fulfilling the company’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
(11) Some knowledge about rugby, or a willingness to learn about rugby